Today’s guest is Alyse Killeen founding managing partner at StillMark, the Bitcoin Venture Capital Firm. Alyse has been in the Bitcoin space since 2013 and she is the Independent Director on Blockstream’s board of directors. StillMark’s portfolio includes companies such as CASA, Lightning Labs, lastbit and Sphinx.
– Introduction Alyse Killeen
– Alyse’s Bitcoin story
– Why Bitcoin and not Altcoins?
– KYC and regulations conflicting financial inclusion?
– Will the suits take over?
– How Bitcoin VC Alyse Killeen’s estimates future developments
– Earning bitcoin – fintech for poor people
– Bitcoin founders, startups in emerging countries
– Stillmark’s portfolio companies
Support the podcast
ShownotesRecording Date: October 19, 2021