The Central European Affairs podcast featured Anita Posch in an interview by Balasz Csekö about different aspects of Bitcoin, how blockchain is revolutionizing the global financial system, how cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin can help overcome Big Brother, and why every regulatory plan makes Bitcoin stronger.
Civitas Institute is a European knowledge center created for the purpose of promoting European democracy and European integration through analyses and debates in the widest possible societal groups, without ideological bias but with a firm belief in pluralistic democracy and freedom.
- Anita Posch’s Bitcoin story
- How Bitcoin can promote democracy
- Blockchain revolutionizing the global financial system
- Bitcoin’s most important use case
- Central Bank Digital Currency
- Big Brother and privacy
- Regulation makes Bitcoin stronger
Ask a question
Support the podcast
ShownotesRecording Date: February 22, 2021