My guest is Jukka Blomberg, Chief Marketing Officer at LocalBitcoins, the biggest peer-to-peer bitcoin marketplace in the world. With 6 million customers and operations in 189 countries LocalBitcoins is a global company with insights into the development of the Bitcoin space for every continent. We discuss the trading volume of Bitcoin in Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina, and the different use-cases for Bitcoin in different regions of the world.
- Investing in stocks in China compared to Bitcoin
- What makes Bitcoin special
- Bitcoin in Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina
- LocalBitcoins’ trading volumes 2020
- What are the important trends that are emerging in the world of cryptocurrency?
- LocalBitcoins’ plans for 2021
Ask a question
Support the podcast
ShownotesRecording Date: December 14, 2020