My guest is Philippe Bekhazi, he is the CEO of XBTO Group a company active in market-making, OTC trading, venture capital, and Bitcoin and Ethereum mining. Our main topic is Bitcoin mining. XBTO Group is runnning a mining facility that is powered by electricity generated from Niagara Falls. Philippe Bekhazi is also the CEO of Stablehouse a regulated market-leading stablecoin platform bridging centralized and decentralized finance enabling payments, foreign exchange, trading and treasury for people and institutions.
- Philippe Bekhazi’s Bitcoin story
- Counterparty risks
- Proof-of-work vs. proof-of-stake mining
- Bitcoin mining at Niagara Falls
- Energy consumption of PoW mining – problem?
- Miner centralization in China?
- Do miners have an effect on the price of Bitcoin
- Mining profitability
- Future of Bitcoin
Support the podcast
ShownotesRecording Date: February 10, 2021