Rarescrilla is a hip-hop musician and producer, who joined the cryptomusic journey in 2014 and created DJ PEPE in 2016 with a first of its kind access token based on the Counterparty platform, which is extending Bitcoin’s functionality. In 2020 he dropped the “Sound Money” album, a niche hip hop themed bitcoin album. Now he is into programmable music, where the owners of music layers control the output, which makes it living art and music.
- Rarescrilla’s Bitcoin journey
- First NFTs in 2014? Early days and now?
- Impact of current NFT “craze” on the art and music space
- Path to adoption
- Why Rarescrilla is focusing on Bitcoin
- Future of NFTs on Bitcoin
- Sound Money album and upcoming projects
Support the podcast
ShownotesRecording Date: May 18, 2021